This policy relates to Maeve Kavanagh, Personal Training Website
Maeve Kavanagh, Personal Training fully respects your right to privacy and actively seeks to preserve the privacy rights of those who share information with the business. Maeve Kavanagh, Personal Training will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your permission.
We do not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer. Any information, which you provide in this way (name, address, email, phone number), is used by Maeve Kavanagh, Personal Training only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
MK Personal Training collects the following data:
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, and email, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MK Personal Training with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for membership or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- You have sent us a message via the contact form.
How will we use your data?
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
MK Personal Training collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- For users that register on mkpersonaltraining.ie, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time.
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals except for secure third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. These providers are listed below
We accept payments through Stripe. Information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and your billing information will be sent securely to Stripe.
What are your data protection rights?
MK Personal Training would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MK Personal Training uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org